These are just a few running goals I have for 2013. No details, just straight to the point (unlike any of my other posts.)
1. Run at least one race a month.
2. Run sub 24 in a 5k.
3. Run sub 2 hours for 1/2 marathon.
4. Average 100 miles a month (break 1,200 for the year.)
5. Run better on hills. (I hate them!)
6. I know I mentioned running a marathon in December, but I'm still up in the air about it.
7. Make sure to keep track of my runs by posting them on running ahead! I might even start posting them on dailymile again. Looking back at old posts the other day was motivating. I hate that I don't know how many miles I ran in 2012 because I switched watches in September and lost data.
Those are the main ones. I'm sure I'll add to this throughout the year, but those are set-in-stone ones, so to speak. I have a feeling I'll be setting new goals halfway through the year. :)